Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rain Oh Rain !!


Rain oh Rain !!
Up above the Sky
Here u r on the earth !!

here comes the showers of Blessing !!
Drops of love and hate
Drops of happiness n Love !!

Here u r washing out the streets
and washing out my sorrows !!
I cry with you
for u wash away my tears !!

Rain o Rain !!
With the chill wind and blured Sun
As u bring the clors together
And Joy in my heart !!

Rain o rain
Come again another day
for I need my sorrows washed away !!

- Aparajitha Rajagopalan :)

Inspration : charlie chaplin n the nursery rhyme rain rain go away !!


4 comments:

sweety said...

nice one!!!!

here2enchant said...

that was really nice :)

adhvaithan said...

apudu.. super...

Devarmagan said...

hey "!!!!" exclamation ella line end layum potta Kavidaiya?????? hmmm nice try da.